When I go low-carb, I mean it, so recipes like my Skinny No Carb Lasagna are crucial to my success. Why? Bottom line, I get super bored (when I eat the same food over and over again), and if I don’t switch it up, my commitment dwindles. In other words, I want to eat something that tastes like it’s hiding carbs when in reality, it’s not. So this is my Skinny No Carb Lasagna and – I’m not sure if you can tell – but there’s no pasta to be found. Here’s a close up. You can see all that melted cheese up close and personal. If you’re not a fan of turkey bolognese, mozzarella, parmesan, or ricotta, you probably won’t like this recipe. But if you’re like me and think, “The more meat and cheese, the better,” this is your new best friend. And then you can see a little garlic-y seasoning sitting right on top, and you’re like, in love. By the way, be smart. Buy low carb:
Florals I Carba Nada I Impastable I Paleo Thin Crackers I Napkin I ThinSlim Bread Slices I Pizza Crust I ThinSlim Brownies I The Ketogenic Cookbook I ThinSlim Muffins I Strawberry Muffin I Chocolate Muffin I Marble Muffin I Chocolate Chip Muffin I Cinnamon Muffin
Favorites? I love my Impastable Pasta by ThinSlim Foods. I could eat the entire bag in a day without feeling even a little guilty about it. I also love pizza, therefore that low-carb pizza crust is a have-to-have. And finally, every single muffin, particularly that double chocolate muffin, looks incredible.
- 1/2 cup cooked ground turkey (150 calories)
- 1/4 cup bolognese sauce of choice (about 40 calories, depending)
- 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta (50 calories)
- 1/4 cup fat-free mozzarella cheese (40 calories)
- 1 tablespoon parmesan (30 calories)
- Seasonings of choice, such as garlic salt
- After ground turkey has been cooked, sauté in bolognese sauce until completely heated.
- Place 1/4 cup of turkey on plate and top with ricotta.
- Coat with remaining turkey bolognese.
- Top with mozzarella and parmesan.