My house smells like Thanksgiving just exploded, all cause of these Skinny Cinnamon Glazed Pumpkin Muffins. Y’all know I have a thing for the fall. The leaves turning, the crisp air. My ultimate dream is to visit New York on the peak of its summer to autumn transition, stare out my hotel window off 1 Central Park West, marvel at the color below. Listen, there’s nothing better than fall and pumpkin and Thanksgiving. Maybe a few things here or there, but I can’t tell you how much I adore this season. It’s the perfect time to make Skinny Cinnamon Glazed Pumpkin Muffins. Look, I like pumpkin. I like pumpkin coffee, pumpkin oatmeal, and Skinny Cinnamon Glazed Pumpkin Muffins. I like pumpkin in the morning, pumpkin in the evening, pumpkin in summertime. There’s a reason why it’s a pet name. Because pumpkin is awesome. You don’t call the person you love “kale,” now do you? I don’t know about you, but pumpkin gets me in the mood for copper. Check out my favorite copper kitchen equipment:
Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Mini Muffin Pan I Copper Salt & Pepper Shakers I Copper Canister I Copper Measuring Cups, Set of 4 I Slate 12″x5.5″ Cheese Board I Mauviel Copper Beating Bowl with Loop Handle
Favorites? I am a big sucker for giant muffin tins, which is why I adore this Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch® Nonstick Mini Muffin Pan. Also, those Slate Cheese Boards are a must-have. And finally, the cutest Copper Salt & Pepper Shakers I’ve ever seen.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour (700 calories)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (4 calories)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (12 calories)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce (19 calories)
- 3 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, "Lite" (120 calories)
- 1/4 cup Truvia Baking Blend, Brown Sugar (105 calories)
- 3 tablespoons liquid egg-whites (25 calories)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (12 calories)
- 3/4 cup canned plain pumpkin (75 calories)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk (22.5 calories)
- For the Coating:
- 4 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, "Lite," melted (160 calories)
- 1/3 cup powdered "Swerve" or organic powdered sugar ( 17 - 140 calories)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (6 calories)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, unpacked (180 calories)
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Lightly spray 12-cup muffin tin and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a separate bowl, combine applesauce, I Can't Believe "Lite," Truvia "brown sugar," liquid egg-whites, vanilla extract, pumpkin and coconut milk until smooth. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, a little at a time, and mix until combined.
- Pour batter evenly in muffin tin. Bake for 18 - 22 minutes, or until baked through.
- Mix ingredients for drizzle and coat