- 1/4 cup raspberries, fresh (16 calories, or raspberry jam of choice)
- 1/4 cup Truvia Baking Blend (100 calories)
- 1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons fat-free sour cream (70 calories)
- 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour (667 calories)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (2 calories)
- 100 white chocolate chips (or a little less than 1/4 cup - about 210 calories)
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoons liquid egg-white and eggbeater combination (may use just one or the other, if desired - 75 calories)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (12 calories)
- 2 tablespoons I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, "Lite" (80 calories)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt butter and allow to cool.
- Using a stand-mixer and a medium-sized bowl, combine Truvia, egg-whites & eggbeaters, sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Add flour and baking powder, mixing until all ingredients are combined.
- Fold in melted, cooled butter and chocolate chips to batter, stirring very slowly and only until combined.
- Lightly grease a bread loaf baking tin and pour batter inside.
- Crush raspberries and spread in thin lines across top of batter. Run a knife through batter in very thin lines so that it creates a pretty marble look.
- Bake for about 30 - 35 minutes, or until baked through.
- Remove and allow to cool before slicing.
In my pictures, you’ll notice my Yellow Rose Bouquet and Marble Tray, both of which I am madly in love with. I keep them in my bedroom / office and they make the room look so classic and beautiful. Also, that Spiral Whisk is the best out there.