Need low-calorie pasta? Solution discovered. Introducing ThinSlim Food’s Pasta! This is one of my favorite spots to order low-carb and low-calorie food options online. Remember when I was preparing for my wedding – working out, food journaling, etc – and I was going mad over all things low carb? Well, ThinSlim Food was a serious lifesaver. I didn’t have to sacrifice flavor which, y’all know, is crucial. Why eat if food doesn’t taste good?They’re geniuses over there at ThinSlim Food – I’m telling ya. Like I said before, they’ve made all sorts of low-carb, low calorie treats. Their muffins are my favorite. But this pasta. . . first runner up. It is SO PERFECT, at only 65 calories per every 2 oz. portion (compared to most pastas at 200 calories). Talk about the perfect alternative to spaghetti squash that doesn’t taste so…squashy. Want some awesome pasta kitchen must-haves?
Favorites? Homemade pasta is a life-changer, so I am definitely suggesting the pasta maker for major foodies! Also, I’m such a sucker for cute aprons, and that lemon apron is the cutest. And lastly, I mean, come on. Is that the coolest salad server you’ve ever seen?
- 4 oz. ThinSlim Food's Pasta (130 calories)
- 2 tablespoons Trader Joe's (or "Trader Giotto's") Bruschetta (25 calories)
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella (80 calories)
- Sprinkle of garlic salt
- Optional: sprinkle of bread crumbs
- Cook pasta according to instructions.
- Drain pasta, top with bruschetta, mozzarella and garlic salt. Add bread crumbs if desired.