Hey folks, it’s Skinny Individual Pumpkin Pie time! So we had a rough week here at the house. My sweet baby girl, Mercedes (the German Shepherd/Great Pyrenees you sometimes see fumbling around in the background of my photos), decided she was going to eat 20 chicken bones that were left over scraps from Ry’s dinner. We rushed her to the doggy hospital, took some X-Rays and discovered that she had chewed the bones up so well that everything was going to be okay. But we spent many hours praying and begging the Lord to heal her all up. He answered our prayers and she’s all smiles today, but she did put a little bit of a damper in my preparation for Thanksgiving. On the other hand, I’m just thankful she’s okay!Okay, enough ranting. Today, I have something really special for y’all. Individual-serving PUMPKIN PIES! Oh yaaaas. And want to know something really awesome? I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter just came out with a new “lite” butter that is free of artificial preservatives. YAY! So we’ll be using that today in our recipe.PS Pumpkin always reminds me of Halloween. Check out these awesome Halloween must-haves when baking Skinny Individual Pumpkin Pie:
Barton 5 Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set I Crate and Barrel Glass Display I Diva Martini Glass (Set of 4) I Black Spider-Web Laser-Cut Cupcake Holders I Moscow Mule Mug I Novelty Wall-Mounted Bottle Opener, Skull I Wilton Meat Cleaver Royal Icing Decorations I Nordic Ware Haunted Skull Cakelet Pan, Bronze
Favorites? I am a big of the Crate and Barrel Glass Display. Why? Because you can use it year-round and dress it up for each holiday. I also love the Moscow Mule Mug for the same reason. Its versatility is to die for (pun intended). Lastly, I have a skull pan and it is my favorite Halloween go-to.
- Pumpkin Pie Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup “1/3 less fat” cream cheese, softened (140 calories)
- 1/2 cups pumpkin puree (25 calories)
- 1/8 cup Truvia (or sweetener of choice - if using real sugar, double)
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon eggbeaters (you can substitute for egg-whites, but I can’t promise it will be as yummy!) (8 calories)
- 1/4 cup skim milk (22.5 calories)
- 1 tablespoon “Lite” I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter (or butter of choice, or replace half of butter with Greek yogurt) (40 calories)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (3 calories)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/16 teaspoon ground ginger
- Skinny Crust Ingredients: (optional)
- 1/8 cups powdered sugar (60 calories)
- Sprinkle of teaspoon fine salt
- 1 tablespoons “Lite” I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter, melted (40 calories - May substitute with butter of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add pumpkin to mixing bowl and beat until combined.
- Add in eggbeaters, milk, and butter (melted), and beat until combined.
- Lastly, add in vanilla extract and spices (cinnamon and ginger) until combined.
- Pour the batter into two separate individual-sized baking tins and bake for approximately 25 - 30 minutes (or until baked to your liking).
- If including crust, do not bake until after crust has been added to the pumpkin pie.
- Skinny Crust Directions:
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour on top of pie(s)
- Bake pie for approximately 25 - 30 minutes (or until baked to your liking).