How do I describe my Skinny Strawberry Butter? Here, I’ll try. Strawberry butter is like the John Tucker of condiments (if you’ve seen the movie, you catch my drift). Basically, it rocks my world. And it’s so simple to make! Just a tip, guys. Or girls. Anyone should totally take not of this tip. Skinny Strawberry Butter is the perfect thing to make on Valentines Day. Like, really though. It goes with everything, plus it’s pink. So, obvious answer to your V-Day “no idea what I’m going to serve as an appetizer” problem, right?
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, "Lite" (160 calories - Or substitute with Earth Balance, "Whipped," or butter of choice)
- 1/4 cup pureed strawberries (18 calories)
- Allow butter to cool to room temperature.
- Puree strawberries, if not already pureed, by blending or mashing by spoon. You can also use strawberry preserves.
- In a small bowl, mix together both ingredients.
- Use immediately or refrigerate.
Here are some amazing Valentines Day must-haves:
Thinking about making these for Valentines Day? Here’s what you’ll need to make your Valentines ultra romantic:
Heart Shirt I Purple Ribbon I Valentine Rosettes I Valentine Gift Bags I Heart Cookie Stamps I Heart Pan I Valentine Mug I Love Birds Cake I Three-Teir Mini Heart Cakes I Sending You My Love Postcard (Set of Ten) I I Love You A Latte Kitchen Towels I You Float My Boat Kitchen Towels I Ice Cream Maker I Heart Cookie Cutters in Red I Heart Cookie Cutters in White I Pink Heart Dutch Oven Cooker I Red and Pink Ribbon