World, meet my Skinny Miniature Hamburger Buns. They aren’t thick, but they’re so moist and fluffy! My homemade hot buns are quick, easy-to-make and only 58 – 60 calories each! Eat all of the mini-burgers you want! Okay, not all the mini-burgers you want, because that would be a lot if you’re anything like me!Here’s what you should totally buy when making bread, hamburger buns, Skinny Miniature Hamburger Buns for instance, or anything else bread-related:
- 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour (50 calories)
- 1 tablespoon non-fat Greek yogurt (8 calories, depending)
- Optional tablespoon unsweetened almond milk (2 calories)
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix all ingredients together, making sure to get rid of all lumps.
- Fix batter on parchment paper in two equally-sized circles, the size of desired hamburger buns.
- Cook for about 7 minutes or until edges are nice and crisp and your finger bounces off the center of the bread.
Favorites? I am an addict for marble cheese boards, and one with a cheese slicer? All the better. I also have to have that bread maker. Homemade bread, warm – think those soft, warm doughy rolls that come out fresh at Italian restaurants. And finally, I wholly welcome that Raclette Cheese.
How good do these look? I definitely encourage making my favorite Skinny Turkey Burger with this recipe. I call it my Maui Wowie Turkey Burger because it has a very tropical flavor and totally seems like a food you would eat pool- or beach-side in Hawaii. Is this a good enough excuse to visit the islands? You know, just to make sure that’s an accurate assumption.