Tis true, my friends: 100-Calorie Skinny S’mores Ice Cream has arrived, and it’s here for the taking. Chunks of chocolate, globs of marshmallow, bits of graham cracker and vanilla “ice cream” – over 1 cup and only 100 calories? That’s what Skinny S’mores Ice Cream ought to be. And possible, regardless of what the folks at fatty ice cream shops would have you believe. I love those fatty ice cream shops, by the way. Probably shouldn’t visit one every night, though. I mean, in a perfect world, I’d be the queen of Dairy Queen and I’d declare all ice cream zero calories, and I’d live off of cookie dough blizzards.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (30 calories)
- 2 tablespoons Truvia
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (3 calories)
- 1/4 teaspoon butter extract
- 1/4 teaspoon marshmallow extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon marshmallow fluff (20 calories)
- 1/4 a sheet, or one square, of graham cracker (17 calories)
- 15 semisweet chocolate chips (30 calories)
- If you have an ice cream maker, make sure you have frozen your ice cream bucket for 8+ hours. All ice cream makers differ, so refer to your guide for proper direction.
- In a small bowl, combine almond milk, Truvia and extracts. Stir until combined.
- Once churning has begun, add almond milk mixture into bucket and allow to churn for about one minute.
- Add kosher salt, followed by marshmallow fluff, graham cracker and chocolate chips.
- Allow to continue churning until ice cream clumps together. Immediately serve or freeze.
- If you do not have an ice cream maker, add all ingredients into a freezer-friendly bowl. Stir ingredients as frequently as possible throughout the day while mixture is freezing. Your texture will be better if you have an ice cream maker, so consider purchasing my favorite one 🙂
Zoku Ice Cream Maker I Tilt Up Ice Cream Scoop I Minimalist Flatware I Ice Cream Storage Tub I Ice Cream Scoop I Blue Pedestal Bowls I Waffle Cone Maker I Ice Cream Maker I Frozen Desserts Cookbook I Ice Cream KitchenAid Attachment I Crate and Barrel Ice Cream Bowls