Requests

Hi friends, this is my official Requests page. I wanted to give you the opportunity to make requests for some of your favorite foods, because as y’all probably know, I love a good challenge in the kitchen. If there’s a way to skinnify a recipe, I will try. It is my greatest passion, and I amΒ soΒ thankful that all of you have given me the opportunity to share this passion with the world. So if you can think of anything that you’ve been craving recently, but don’t want to feel guilty about eating, please contact me using the form below. The more requests I receive, the better. Besides, it’s quite likely that you’re sending me the same idea that another person has already sent in, which will totally encourage me to push that recipe to the top of the list. The more demand, the better.

**Note: Anything submitted through the aboveΒ comment field will not show up on this page. If you want to leave a request and begin a discussion, resort below**

Love y’all, and I am seriously so gracious that you provide me with the opportunity to get super creative with my ingredients. If you have suggestions as well, I would love to hear your feedback. I am always trying to improve my skill set and knowledge, and the best way to do that is research, research, research and questions, questions, questions.

Xoxo,

J

17 Comments on Requests

1. Mack
    April 1, 2014 at 7:01 pm (7 years ago)

Burgers! All types–particularly real beef, but I also love a good bison burger, turkey (if it’s not too dry), or veggie! I’ve been on a big burger-kick lately, and didn’t know if you had any good recipes or tricks up your sleeve…

(Also, I love the blog!! Super great idea and great recipes!) πŸ™‚

-ma

• jordan urtso
      April 2, 2014 at 12:17 am (7 years ago)

Yes, I have to make a burger! I have been craving burgers recently too, I miss them so much – let me know what kind you is your absolute favorite and I will try to tackle it! πŸ™‚

2. Madison
    April 2, 2014 at 4:59 pm (7 years ago)

Chicken Minis! Actually- everything Chick-Fil-A πŸ™‚

• jordan urtso
      April 2, 2014 at 5:45 pm (7 years ago)

This one is going to be a challenge, but I can and will do it!

3. Madison
    April 3, 2014 at 2:07 pm (7 years ago)

Beneights!!!

4. Erin
    April 8, 2014 at 1:39 am (7 years ago)

your best idea for college kids for breakfast in the morning- something grab and go, something to feel full for those classes from 8-10 am

• jordan urtso
      June 18, 2014 at 12:25 am (7 years ago)

Are you interested in breakfast bars or parfaits? πŸ™‚ I’d love to tackle both for you!

5. Linda
    June 17, 2014 at 10:08 pm (7 years ago)

Skinny Snickerdoodle Breakfast Muffins please!! I’m totally obsessed with snickerdoodles and muffins and I thought hey why not combine them with not all they scary calories

• jordan urtso
      June 18, 2014 at 12:25 am (7 years ago)

What a great idea! Love it, I’m definitely going to tackle this one! πŸ™‚

• jordan urtso
      July 1, 2014 at 6:10 am (7 years ago)

Linda, I’ve made you a skinny Snickerdoodle breakfast muffin! πŸ™‚ Hope you like it!

• Linda
        July 2, 2014 at 5:43 am (7 years ago)

Oh my gosh thank you! It’s weird how excited I am!

6. Jessica
    June 25, 2014 at 3:10 am (7 years ago)

Crumbed chicken ( nuggets/fingers/tenders)
    tiramisu

• Jessica
      June 25, 2014 at 3:11 am (7 years ago)

BTW you are awesome, I plan my day around what recipes I can make of yours. And I love it that the ingredients you use are everyday items I have in my fridge πŸ™‚

• jordan urtso
        June 25, 2014 at 3:58 am (7 years ago)

Yay!!! This made my day, thank you! πŸ™‚

7. Darlene Bloom
    July 26, 2014 at 10:15 pm (7 years ago)

Hello again,
    I am wondering just how many recipes you have. I wish to print them all, and need to know how to print without all the pictures. I am new at computer usage.
    I am so very happy to have found you and your brilliant cooking. You are a life changer.

• jordan urtso
      July 29, 2014 at 4:36 am (7 years ago)

Darlene, thank you for your kind words πŸ™‚ I really love to hear that you have enjoyed the site. I have so far published around 150 recipes, but have many more coming! Within the next year or two, I’ll be coming out with a cook book – sooner than later, I hope πŸ™‚

8. Darlene Bloom
    August 22, 2014 at 5:07 pm (7 years ago)

I am so craving a great big oatmeal cookie. Scrumptious and crunchy. Not a cake cookie. Maybe its the crunch I need. Crunching something that is not a veggie would make my day. Biscotti would be a wonderful breakfast treat. Again crunchy. Seems that I am trying to say, Please make crunchy. CRUNCHY.