I like carbs, which you should know because I’m always posting stuff like Skinny Chocolate Chip Muffin Bites. Carbs taste good to me. Carbs taste even better with chocolate. That’s why I decided to make 43-calorie Skinny Chocolate Chip Muffin Bites! These are surprisingly filling and resemble corn-bread, minus the corn of course. The texture is very similar, though. While they aren’t as moist as coffee bread, they are perfect for breakfast! This is a must try!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Bread Bites
- 1/2 cup + 1/3 cup white pastry flour (275 calories - if using whole wheat pastry flour, increase milk by one/two tablespoons)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 64 bittersweet chocolate chips, mixed in with dough or added individually (140 calories)
- 2 tablespoons Truvia Baking Blend (50 calories)
- 4 tablespoons Truvia, "spoonable" (May substitute with 5 tablespoons Truvia Baking Blend)
- 1/3 cup liquid egg-whites (44 calories)
- 1 – 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce (7 – 15 calories)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk (4 calories)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (12 calories)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients. Fold wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into 12 cupcake tins, greased with butter/coconut oil or lined with baking cups.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes.
Cookie lover? Make my Skinny Chocolate Chip Muffin Bites with the best equipment:
Cookie Monster Clutch I Cookie Phone Case I Cookie Sheets and Cooling Tray I Copper Mixing Bowls I Macaroons I Copper Cookie Jar I Cookie Spatula I Pink Florals I Nature Marble Tray I Gray and Gold-Handled Tray
Favorites? Hello . . . there is an actual cookie monster clutch, so . . . Also, I love florals and that pink arrangement is my new favorite thing that I must have. And finally, my middle name should probably be marble because it’s my favorite thing in the world right now and that marble tray with the gold handles is to die for!
Skinny Chocolate Chip Muffin Bites deserve their own holiday. Yeah?