- 1 bag Trader Joes’s Spiced Chai (comes in a bright orange box, looks like it was transported from Morocco)
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk (11 calories)
- Splash of vanilla extract, if desired
- Truvia or Stevia to taste (I add a lot)
- Heat your cup of water in a microwave in 45 second intervals until piping hot (I prefer bringing it to a boil on the stove.)
- Pour boiling water into a mug (if not already) readily holding 1 bag of Trader Joe’s tea. If you heated in a microwave, simply place tea bag inside.
- Splash in vanilla. Stir.
- Allow to sit for about 10 minutes.
- Add in almond milk and stevia.
- Optional: froth using milk frother.
Favorites? My entire kitchen looks like it has exploded with MacKenzie-Childs, so I am rightfully so obsessed with that black and white checkered mitten. Also, look at that butter keeper. The color, the shape. I need. And finally, I have the cinnamon roll pan. I love that cinnamon roll pan. You wouldn’t believe how flawless your rolls come out looking.